Interrobang Art & Fashion Sunflower Skirt


Bright, gorgeous, FUN! These are just some of the words that I use to describe Interrobang Art & Fashions delightful Sunflower skirt! I stumbled across this beauty whilst searching for sunflower related items on Etsy to add to my summer wardrobe and bought it instantly. I've never really liked printed fabric (preferring appliqué) but something about this design just struck me, I think it's the way the sunflowers all blend together as one big, bright, design instead of being spaced out. This has become a staple for summer as it's so loud I can wear it with simple breastfeeding singlets without looking plain. I even made a equally as loud headband to match. Yellow is not a colour I have ever worked with so it has been a very refreshing addition to my wardrobe.

Made of a lightweight cotton in a circle style, it is lovely and cool in the warmer weather, but doesn't blow and give the undies flash whilst getting the kids in and out of the car. It's easy to move in so chasing the toddler around has been a breeze. The elastic waist means I can wear it on my waist or hips. I usually wear it with a singlet and thongs/flip flops, but can wear it in slightly cooler weather with tights, boots and a shrug. I will be putting it away for winter in favour of skirts made of heavier fabric.

Made in the UK, Christina sews them freestyle without a pattern and designs the fabrics of her skirts as she is also a painter. I love that I am walking around wearing her art, I will defiantly be buying more of her work in the future. Whenever I wear this skirt, I get loads of compliments and needless to say, it has changed my mind on printed fabrics.
 
Pregnancy: has an elastic waistband but it's pretty thin, so probably not great for the third trimester
Toddler wrangling: absolutely perfect! I run around after mine in this skirt with ease
Suited for: Summer, Autumn and Spring (Melbourne weather)

You can find Interrobang here:
https://www.etsy.com/UK/shop/interrobangirl
https://www.facebook.com/InterrobangArtFashion/


Until next time,
-Sami

***I am not affiliated or endorsed by any of the brands I mention or review, I'm just an avid fan.***

find me on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/faerychicfashion/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Wear

Revisiting an old project

The Mumtum Skirt- Queen the Label